Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's a boy!

So we found out last Friday that we are having a little boy. Since then the list of things to do before he arrives feels like it has tripled, and time is speeding up. There are 19 weeks till his estimated arrival date, which in a normal world would sound like a long time, but for some reason now sounds like it's just around the corner.

We have started painting the nursery (well Henry started, I'm staying away from paint fumes at the moment) but due to a lack of advanced planning we have run out of painters tape and progress is stalled until we make a trip to the hardware store. It's a small room, so you would thin it would be a quick project, but somehow we have managed to drag it. I'll be glad once it is done, at least we will have completed one project.

Today we finally sat down and wrote a list of all the little projects we want to get done in the next four and a half months. Now that it's on paper I feel slightly more sane. On the bright side, I now have the energy to work on projects. On the down side, I am traveling for work 2 out of the 4 weeks this month so at home project time is limited to weekends.


Me, now that my bump is actually showing.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, we are excited for you guys:) From the Iowa Congers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... You seem skinnier now that you're pregnant. I really didn't think that was possible. Congratulations! I'll be sending prayers and blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete