Friday, January 24, 2014

PA Farm Show

A couple weekends ago we drove up north to keep our tradition of attending the PA farm show in Harrisburg.  I grew up going every year, and Henry started going when he moved to PA as a teenager, so it's something we have enjoyed for a long time. 

To be honest, the highlight of the trip for me is always the milkshake.  I don't know what it is about the shakes they make, but they are the best! Along side a thing of fries covered in vinegar it gives me my junk food fix for quite a while. 

Once Henson got used to the strong smell (we had a couple close calls with his gag reflex when we passed the cows and horses) he loved seeing the animals and getting to pet a couple of them. 

Here are a few pictures from the trip. I'll upload some better ones once I get them off my camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment