Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wet and Wild Wednesday

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you filled 100 water balloons and set a group of three year olds loose with them outside? Well this morning I found out, and it was a blast. Henson's birthday is Friday, and I wasn't planning to have a friend party for him this year, but last week he told me he wanted to have his friends over to play with water balloons. (Note: until today he had never touched a water balloon, so I'm not sure why the sudden obsession ). 

I think the day was a success. Rarely has our back yard been filled with so much squealing, laughing, and hyper energy. And for a group of preschoolers there were relatively few altercations that required adult intervention. 

Here are a few pictures from our wet morning. 






1 comment:

  1. I would say it got a bit wild! Half the boys ended up running around in their underwear :) We had a good time. Happy birthday Henson!

    ReplyDelete